Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today I read…

Ok, I guess, at this point it wasn’t really today, it was yesterday; but I’ll call it today until I go to bed and since I haven’t gone to bed, it's still today.

Devil's Angel, chapter 15 by ObsessingOverEdward
Good morning to me! To relieve some of the heart wrenching anxiety over last chapter's cliffy, OOE gave us a mid-week update. I feel much relief now that I am not continually questioning whether the SOB is actually going to leave again again.

Finding Bella , chapter 15 by ekimmuh

Heartbreak Remedy, chapter 14 by dariachenowith
I'm catching up on this one so I can read A Beautiful Disaster.

Dearly Departed , Epilogue by lambcullen

The Live In Position , chapter 16 by Saewod
OMG, I scurried into the stairwell to read this at work during my break. I can't imagine what the security guys think when they see me huddled on the steps staring at my phone. I hope those cameras aren't in color, I'm sure I blushed magenta at the end!

Master of the Universe, chapter 57 by Snowqueens Icedragon
You know, my life keeps getting in the way of my ff reading! Luckily, since I had to stand in line a Comcast for half an hour, I had time grocery shop with 50 Shades and Bella. All while txting melonscraps, I can multi-task. She warned me not to jump the next guy who walked into the office, I replied I could no assurances if EC or 50 Shades walked in.

Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, chapter 37 by hunterhunting
I almost walked out of my son's birthday dinner at OG when I saw CWIA updated, darn life interrupting ff again.

Company Loves Misery, chapter 5 by AngstGoddess003

A Betting Man, chapter 8 by mybluesky
I've probably read 146 trillions word of twific in the last year, and I think this is the very first story that's ever used the word "boner"; gosh, it kinda takes me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment