Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just Driving Thru Chapter 1

I did it, I am officially a fan fic author!! My story is about Bella (duh, who else, lol) working at McDonalds and hating it. And yes, I have years of experience to put into this story regarding McDonalds, lol! Once Edward comes through the drive-thru, everything starts to change, inside of her. How will she react when his visits increase? Just Driving Thru!!

I am super nervous about this, and hope someone will take the time to read it, and hopefully like it! It would also be nice if people could somehow find thier way to this blog too!!! If you happen to stop in, spread the word! This blog is dedicated to all things relating to Twilight fan fiction! We will even throw in some Saga stuff and most likely some Rob Shots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment